Saturday 19 November 2016

Dreaming

Dreaming: The process one goes through to get from here:

IMG_20161116_144208975

To here:

DSC_5640_zps68feefd8

Or here:

Honda c65_1

Or maybe here:

s-l1600

Or even here:

Shopping Honda

Well maybe not that last one. But with winter on its way it’s time to start thinking about where I want to take the Cub. It’s pretty rough right now so it will depend on how much work I want to put into it and how much of this I want to part with.

Money

And plenty of dreaming.

10 comments:

  1. The grocery cart mod is interesting to me for reasons I can't fathom. Costco runs? Delivery of homemade pies? Running sailing gear from your mountain top home in the BVI down to your sailboat moored in the harbour? There's something...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. David - Well you can be sure it will be the only one on the island. :)

      Delete
    2. I agree with David, I'm drawn to it. Studying the picture there is no obvious steering linkage.

      Delete
    3. Scott - Probably enough frame flex you don't need to "steer".

      Delete
  2. Hmmm, I still fancy the original reconstruction, David. Let's wait and see what you'll come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sonja - I kind of do as well, but slightly modified I think. We'll see once I start tearing the frame apart and how much I can actually salvage.

      Delete
  3. At least you have a plan for the winter ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. David, good luck with which ever avenue you choose.

    I'm stuck in the "Make it run and mechanically reliable" mode with mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coop - That's an option too. I expect getting it running will be the first step - mods will come later (if there is a later).

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, but any comments with commercial links will be deleted. You have been warned.